Sales Development Representative (Hybrid)
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, Urban Outfitters, GUESS, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, and Wyndham Resort, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You will coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and revenue.
Why Attentive needs you
- Research and identify potential customers for our software platform
- Send outbound emails to drive customer meetings for your Account Executive partner with C-Level and VP-level executives at leading enterprise companies.
- Learn and aid in critical skills in the sales process like meeting preparation, follow-up and closing
- SDRs can progress to account executive roles or other roles at the company
- Intelligent, curious and driven to succeed in a career in tech startups and sales
- Hard-working and persistent, putting in the time before and after meetings to deliver great results
- Openness to coaching and training
- Hybrid role: 2-3 days per week in NYC office
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $50,000 annually + bonus/commission + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
- This role is salaried non-exempt and eligible for overtime compensation
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.