Enterprise Account Executive, Food & Beverage
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual contributor with a proven professional and technical background. You will work closely with your inside sales representative to identify, engage, and close new business from large customer accounts within the food and beverage/QSR space. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, product, partnership, customer success, and design to help give feedback on product requirements and guide our market positioning. This is an outside sales role, remote work is accepted and involves travel and onsite meetings.
This role will report to the Head of New Vertical Sales.
Why Attentive needs you
- Develop target customers at the C-suite, VP, and Director level at large food, beverage, and restaurant companies (QSR, fast-casual, grocery, CPG, c-store, delivery, etc.)
- Work in a team along with your dedicated inside sales representative to schedule new business meetings
- Prepare, present, and close new business through on-site meetings, conferences, and other industry events
- Act cross-functionally with marketing, product and design to guide market positioning and to provide feedback on product requirements.
- Leverage CRM data and manage the sales process to ensure delivery against metrics.
- 5-7+ years as an outside salesperson progressively selling SaaS products (required)
- Experience selling digital marketing or eCommerce technology (preferred)
- Experience selling to food, beverage, restaurant brands (preferred)
- Familiarity with the F&B martech landscape (preferred)
- Consistent performance exceeding quota, with references
- Hard-working and persistent, putting in the time before and after meetings to deliver great results
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $98,400 - $135,000 annually + bonus/commission + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.