Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Attentive® is the AI marketing platform for leading brands, designed to optimize message performance through 1:1 SMS and email interactions. Infusing intelligence at every stage of the consumer's purchasing journey, Attentive empowers businesses to achieve hyper-personalized communication with their customers on a large scale. Leveraging AI-powered tools, a mobile-first approach, two-way conversations, and enterprise-grade technology, Attentive drives billions in online revenue for brands around the globe. Trusted by over 8,000 leading brands such as CB2, GUESS, Urban Outfitters, and Pura Vida, Attentive is the go-to solution for delivering powerful commerce experiences for consumers with the brands they love.
Attentive’s growth has been recognized by Deloitte’s Fast 500, Linkedin’s Top Startups and Forbes Cloud 100 all thanks to the hard work from our global employees!
Who we are
We’re looking for a Brand Designer to help us build a category-defining brand by shipping world-class creative. This is a highly collaborative role that will require you to work closely with design and marketing stakeholders to develop effective marketing projects and campaigns. We’re looking for a brand-obsessed creative problem solver who can think strategically, but also loves getting into the details that take design from good to great. Reporting to our Director of Brand Design, you’ll work collaboratively to develop and execute on the vision and strategy of Brand Design at Attentive.
Why Attentive needs you
- You’ll design a broad range of design projects, including web experiences, social media graphics, e-books, sales collateral, and event experiences.
- You’ll operate collaboratively with various internal stakeholders on a cross-functional team.
- You’ll work directly with our team of Brand Designers to ensure a cohesive vision across all visual representations or the Attentive Brand.
- You’ll have the opportunity to represent the Brand Design team to internal stakeholders.
- 3+ years experience in graphic design across various mediums (digital / web / print)
- A strong sensibility for systems, grids, typography, color, and illustration.
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Figma and Adobe CC
- Passionate about visual design, branding and hyper up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ability to sell your work, but also take creative feedback and execute updates in a professional manner.
- Willingness to work extremely hard within a fast-paced environment in order to turn around high-quality designs quickly.
- Unafraid to ask questions and communicate effectively and openly, working across teams and directly with department heads.
- Experience in a SaaS company (startup or enterprise) preferred.Motion design experience and HTML/CSS familiarity is a nice to have.
You'll get competitive perks and benefits, from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
- The US base salary range for this full-time position is $55,000 - $70,000 annually + equity + benefits
- Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Move swiftly and with purpose
Be One Unstoppable Team - Rally as each other’s champions
Champion the Customer - Our success is defined by our customers' success
Act Like an Owner - Take responsibility for Attentive’s success
Learn more about AWAKE, Attentive’s collective of employee resource groups.
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.