Senior Technical Program Manager, Workday (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Engineering at Brex
Engineering is responsible for building innovative products and infrastructure for both internal and external users. Our goal is to accelerate the business through technology, and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish that. Teams are autonomous, value inclusivity, eager to learn, teach and constantly improve how things work. Together, we strive to build robust and scalable systems that enable Brex to continue growing rapidly with our customers and help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will partner with our People team to drive the technology roadmap, build robust integrations, and ensure that our data is high quality and reliable. You will also wear multiple hats, and be part integrations expert, part business systems analyst, part subject matter expert (SME) on people systems and part technical project manager.
- Own, ideate, strategize and build all technical integrations in and out of Workday instance of Brex
- Quickly ramp up and be productive by understanding the existing Workday implementation and current business process
- Translate business requirements into scalable system solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues and provide resolution
- Collaborate with different business functions, gather and understand requirements and propose solutions that leverage full potential of the applications/systems
- Configure and provide administration support for the Workday application
- Analyze, design and develop best practice business processes through technology solutions.
- 5+ years of experience with Workday HCM implementation and configuration
- 5+ years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Strong understanding of Business Process framework, Workday Studio, EIBs, Connectors, Reporting, Reporting-as-a-service (RaaS) and Workday Security
- Strong experience building inbound and outbound integrations out of Workday
- Strong desire and acumen for working in Information systems
- Strong experience partnering with business stakeholders from different backgrounds and levels
- Experience with Workday Payroll
- Experience working in Organizations with Global presence
- Experience working in non-Workday applications such as Lattice, Greenhouse etc, that integrate closely with Workday
- Experience with Workday Extend
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.
Something looks off?