Copywriter, Website (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers — across Brand Marketing, Revenue Marketing, and Product Marketing — are responsible for acquiring and engaging customers and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with Product, Comms, and Sales to help our prospects and customers understand how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Copywriter who has expertise in writing copy for website, landing page, and other digital surfaces that generate leads and convert prospects. This role will report into the Director of Copywriting and work alongside the digital marketing team to represent our brand and products, and drive conversion.
As a Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for determining page strategy and structure and the end-to-end writing process, from discovery through publishing and optimization. You’ll write short-form copy (headlines, modules, tiles, subcopy, heroes, CTA buttons, navigation menus, footers, etc.) for a diverse portfolio of online content and apply data-driven insights to improve outcomes.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience writing web copy that motivates user action by communicating the right message at the right moment in the user journey. You are an accomplished storyteller who knows how to translate customer needs, pain points, preferences, and ambitions into engaging experiences.
- Provide an expert point of view on web page structure and approach.
- Write clear, concise, compelling copy that integrates product messaging, brand voice, and digital best practices to support overall business goals.
- Develop knowledge of Brex products, solutions, and related technologies, and distill technical concepts into meaningful customer benefits.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups to deliver strategic, data-driven, high-performing copy that is on message and optimized for the web.
- Build a partnership with web designers to craft holistic creative concepts, understanding that copy plays a key role in the overall creative process.
- Seek feedback, iIterate on and finalize your copy through the review process, including with stakeholders, legal,and compliance.
- Analyze web performance and use data to make marketing decisions.
- Execute on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and ensure timely delivery of work under tight deadlines and sometimes changing parameters.
- 5+ years of experience writing marketing copy for websites, ideally for B2B tech or SaaS companies in the finance industry
- Digital-first style and a user-centric, strategy-based approach to writing
- Understanding of all aspects of content creation, including digital marketing, web design, strategy, and UX writing
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant work samples, specifically websites
- Bonus points for experience developing information architecture for complex product suites.
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.
Something looks off?