Solutions Consultant (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Enterprise Sales & Solution Consulting at Brex
The Enterprise Sales team at Brex is a newly founded team responsible for driving sales & adoption of Empower, Brex’s new spend management platform. Empower is a new software platform designed to enable a culture of trust and financial discipline at scale.
The Solution consulting team is a critical part of this Enterprise Sales team & drives growth for Brex by helping customers realize the value of Empower. We operate like a “start-up” within Brex and the team driving this initiative is incredibly entrepreneurial and high-performance. Senior leaders across Brex are making an incredible commitment to this initiative and we are rapidly scaling this program, looking for new talent to join our rapidly expanding team.
What you’ll do
As a member of the Solution consulting team, you will engage with business prospects, discover and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of Empower platform, address and overcome technical objections that arise throughout the business process, become trusted advisors, and drive strategic technical strategies and solutions..
- Own and confidently deliver value and customer outcomes based presentations, product demonstrations, discovery sessions and proofs of value of the Empower solution
- Couple your product and industry expertise with your strong sales acumen to identify key value drivers of a customer’s business and accurately identify prospect pain and decision criteria
- Strategize with sales team members to identify the approach most likely to persuade prospects to change existing behaviors, and to solve deal-level challenges
- Leverage your curiosity and superior listening skills to build understanding and offer customers/prospects a unique perspective
- Participate in deal review meetings, and have a firm point of view
- Promote Brex Empower across industries and provide thought-leadership related to transformation, technology, spend management, and relevant industry trends
- 3-5+ years experience working in a SaaS pre-sales environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders concurrently
- Ability to effectively explain complex concepts to any audience in the form of clear, polished presentations and/or responses to questions and challenges
- Experience speaking with and presenting to C-Level executives
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to adapt to the market, the state of the organization and quickly shifting priorities
- Experience crafting and tailoring a compelling message for a given audience
- Knowledge of financial systems, ERP & accounting terminologies and related industry/technical concepts.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.