Director, Revenue Operations (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
The Director, Revenue Operations should have deep experience in Sales/Revenue operations in B2B SaaS and a passion for operational excellence and process improvement. You will partner closely with GTM leadership and cross-functional teams such as Finance, Legal and Data Science to oversee revenue operations across Marketing, Sales, Implementation and Customer Success. You will bring an understanding of revenue operations best practices and tools, and a passion for using data to constantly guide decision-making. You will lead a team (of 3+) that helps GTM functions develop, track and deliver against operating goals, drive revenue effectiveness and establish measurable processes which improve GTM efficiency.
- Lead all aspects of Revenue Operations across Marketing, Sales, Implementation and Customer Success including forecasting, pipeline management, capacity planning, productivity review, territory carving, quota/incentives and process design
- Partner closely with GTM leadership to drive operational excellence across field functions and influence alignment with overall GTM strategy
- Build a world-class team of passionate, action-oriented Revenue Operations practitioners
- Establish processes to accurately forecast revenue, including refining the forecast methodology and evaluating sales forecasting results and trends
- Operationalize new revenue models for new products and features
- Develop and implement sales reporting processes and metrics; proactively monitor sales activities to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency, and share key metrics for executive and board-level reporting
- Help lead quarterly/yearly planning cycles, in partnership with GTM and Brex leadership, Finance
- Partner with the GTM Systems team on Salesforce strategy, vendor evaluation and implementation, data integrity, and continuous refinement of business critical workflows (e.g., quote to cash)
What We Value:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in Sales Operations/Revenue Operations in Software or B2B SaaS companies with 2+ years in leadership and people management roles
- Experience leading and scaling Sales/Revenue Operations of significant scope through growth periods
- Comprehensive understanding of sales processes and methodologies in a scaled sales organization
- Demonstrated success operating in a cross functional environment and delivering outcomes
- Strong problem structuring, critical thinking, written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence without authority and strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce and other GTM systems
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.
Something looks off?