Event Coordinator (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers—across Brand, PMM, Content, and Performance—are responsible for acquiring new customers and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the Product, Sales, BD, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
As an Events Coordinator, you will join the fast-paced Events team and will constantly be looking for new ways to support our Sales team. You wil partner with our events marketing lead to seamlessly execute new and exciting revenue-driving events.
Our revenue marketing programs contribute directly to Brex revenue by fueling our sales teams with quality leads to deliver new customers for our Brex Empower platform. Through these programs, we have the opportunity to network with existing customers for relationship building and provide opportunities for upselling. Brex events are a collaboration of cross-functional teams to showcase our brand, new products, and drive revenue.
The ideal candidate has experience supporting large-scale corporate events from start to finish, and is a self-starter who can prioritize workload with shifting priorities.
- Identify and evaluate new event opportunities for the Brex Revenue Marketing team
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and venues for events
- Process contracts, vendor onboarding, generate POs, track budget spend, and manage invoices
- Work directly with vendors to execute all program requirements for each sponsorship opportunity in event portals
- Maintain the events calendar
- Work cross-functionally with sales teams for event staffing, registrations, and communication
- Coordinate event shipments and procure/manage event swag and team uniforms
- Manage local field event programs, including regional dinners, event activations, securing locations, and menu planning
- Manage post-event surveys and analysis and continually improve event programs based on this feedback and industry best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in event planning and coordination
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle last-minute changes with ease
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Proficiency in Google Drive/Suite
- Ability to travel to events for onsite setup and team supervision
- May be asked, on occasion, to lift heavy items – ability to lift 30 pounds
- Experience in managing events at all scale from tabletop exhibits to large scale events (30x30)
- Proficiency in Sales Notion, Monday.com, Luma and Ironclad
- Setting up customer programs, city roadshows, dinner programs, partner events
- Knowledge of the fintech industry
- Ability to pivot with a sense of urgency/humor
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.
Something looks off?