Revenue Operations Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What you'll do
This is a unique opportunity to fuel Brex’s growth by joining the Go-to-Market (GTM) Revenue Operations team, which is responsible for driving operational excellence across GTM functions (Marketing, Sales, Implementation and Customer Success). You will partner closely with GTM leadership across one or more functions to develop, track and deliver against operating goals, drive revenue effectiveness and establish measurable processes which improve GTM efficiency. You will bring an understanding of revenue operations best practices and tools in Enterprise SaaS environments, and a passion for using data to constantly guide decision-making. You are technically inclined with experience in sales forecasting, demand generation, process improvement, capacity planning, and thrive on influencing GTM leadership by owning complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide operational “run the business” support for each GTM function, including pipeline management, capacity planning, productivity review, territory carving, quota/incentives and process design
- Partner closely with GTM leadership to drive operational excellence initiatives which optimize revenue funnels and optimize GTM processes for scale
- Establish processes to accurately forecast revenue, including refining the forecast methodology and evaluating sales forecasting results and trends
- Develop and implement sales reporting and metrics to track ongoing delivery against GTM strategy; proactively monitor sales activities to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency, and share key metrics for executive and board-level reporting
- Lead deep-dive root cause analysis in partnership with the Data Science team on specific, high-priority business challenges
- Partner with Finance, Data and other teams to develop and improve regular business-critical reporting
- 4+ years of experience in sales operations or revenue operations roles, preferably with Enterprise SaaS companies and/or in Fintech
- Comprehensive understanding of sales processes and methodologies in a scaled sales organization
- Demonstrated success operating in a cross functional environment and delivering outcomes
- Strong problem structuring, critical thinking, written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence without authority and strong stakeholder management skills
- Extensive experience with Salesforce and other GTM systems, and workflows between GTM teams
- Prove for using data to drive insights and business decisions; familiarity with data query/visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau) preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.
Something looks off?