Senior Demand Generation Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Demand Generation Manager your core objective will be to plan, develop, orchestrate, execute and measure campaigns that drive revenue for Brex. You will focus on our Enterprise segment and deliver an integrated demand generation strategy across the buyer’s journey.
- Must be able to understand sales needs and priorities with different events and translate into a strategic plan
- Incorporate both online and offline channels and utilize a variety of content and targeted messaging before, during and after each event
- Provide execution and logistics support before, during and after sponsored industry events and/or hosted field events that are part of an overall demand generation plan
- Own pipeline and campaign dynamics for your segment(s) including standard campaign conversion rates, pipeline creation, acceleration and win/loss dynamics to inform strategic planning
- Create and execute multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns, including both inbound and outbound tactics, to achieve pipeline creation goals
- Build a world-class ABM program from the ground up, targeting key Enterprise accounts. Partner with SDRs and AEs to engage, nurture and win the accounts.
- Develop strategies for testing, optimizing and scaling successful campaigns
- Train and coach Sales Development teams to make full use of content, offers and campaigns to most effectively engage and qualify leads
- Understand the full buyer’s journey and proactively consider how marketing can support at every stage in the journey
- Analyze, communicate and present results of marketing campaigns to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proven experience in B2B Saas demand generation role - 3-5 years in demand generation and 5+ years of marketing experience
- Occasional travel is required to attend sponsored or hosted field events
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated success implementing multi-channel marketing programs and measuring ROI
- Ability to lead multiple initiatives and deliver under tight deadlines
- Hands-on familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo or comparable marketing automation tools
- Experience building strong rapport and partnership with SDRs, GTM Ops, AEs and Sales Leadership
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.