Capital Markets Senior Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Capital Markets at Brex
The capital markets team at Brex is responsible for securing the capital and managing financial partnerships necessary to enable the company’s growth. The team manages Brex’s liquidity needs and works closely with external lenders and investors to execute the company’s funding strategy via credit facilities, securitizations, loan sales and other secured and unsecured debt solutions. Additionally, the team partners internally with product, engineering, legal, compliance and risk on various strategic initiatives and is deeply involved in Brex’s long-term product planning.
What you’ll do
As a Senior Manager on the Capital Markets team you will take an active role in implementing Brex’s financing, capital markets and liquidity strategy. You will have the opportunity to directly impact Brex’s growth by helping negotiate, structure, execute and manage debt facilities and securitizations. You will contribute to managing Brex’s liquidity position across all products. Additionally, you will help with building relationships with external partners as well as working cross-functionally on new initiatives.
- Manage relationships with banking partners, lenders, investors and other capital markets participants
- Work on the execution of securitization transactions, warehouses and other lending contracts
- Prepare investor presentations and other materials for deal roadshows, rating agency meetings and diligence meetings
- Perform analyses to identify and structure ways to optimize Brex’s balance sheet and funding strategies
- Lead / assist cross functional partners with strategic initiatives and new product development
- Prepare reports and presentations for Brex’s leadership team
- Perform ad hoc projects and analyses as required
- 6+ years of capital markets, structured finance investment banking, or structured finance experience (or a related field)
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to contribute beyond the prescribed role to achieve the company objectives
- Familiarity with financial modeling and ability to work and analyze large data sets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, STEM or a related field
- Ability to work remotely and collaborate with different teams across the company
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects and prioritizing effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to have
- Capital markets experience at a fintech company
- Comfortable interacting with internal and external senior level executives
- Experience in constructing and maintaining hedging strategies
- Ability to develop and manage financial models independently
- Familiarity with Looker
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.
Something looks off?