Integration Specialist (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Implementation at Brex
The Implementation team is focused on onboarding net-new and existing customers to Empower, ensuring they have a delightful experience. The Implementation team is the face of Brex and is responsible for providing the customer with a unique and fresh experience as they transform their mundane expense management process into something more employee-focused and exciting. We are collaborative and supportive, working cross-functionally to provide the best experience possible and always putting the customer first. We focus on turning booked revenue into billed revenue through the process of implementing customers quickly and successfully. We have a culture where we support and lift each other up to build an authentic, inclusive environment where our team members can grow, shine and make an impact.
What you’ll do
As an Integrations Specialist, you are responsible for supporting Brex’s customers and prospects with any integration-related questions. You’ll be responsible for setting up Brex’s native integrations. You will own the creation of reusable training materials, documentation, and processes to ensure teams have the resources they need to solve problems directly whenever possible.
You’ll also work closely with stakeholders in engineering, product, and design and improve the in-product experience for our customers.
- Own escalations for Brex’s Integrations (NetSuite, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, Xero, Sage Intacct, Expensify, Concur, CoupaPay, Conferma, Workday ERP, Oracle Fusion, etc) working directly with the customer or prospect to solve their issue
- Work closely with Implementation to successfully scope and integrate ERP solution
- Recognized by our customers as a trusted expert in ERP architecture and business process flow
- Available for warm hand-off to join customer calls and provide solutions based on customer requirements
- Where warm handoff is not possible, own queue for customer responses
- Attend or own calls with customers / prospects as needed
- Support creating / updating any training material / Help Center content for Integrations to ensure escalations are as minimal as possible
- Maintain sandbox versions of necessary integrations for the team
- Be the subject matter expert on integrations to support GTM team on customer-facing calls
- Partner with EPD to ensure the seamless rollout of new or updated integrations for our customers
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role, working with accounting systems (Workday ERP & Oracle Fusion preferred)
- Functional expertise in the following areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Expense Management, HRIS
- Experience implementing a variety of ERP solutions (Workday ERP or Oracle Fusion)
- Experience building process and programs that benefit customer outcomes
- Comfort leading customer engagements that may contain both technical and non-technical work streams
- Excellent communication skills, both with customers and within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to provide customized solutions to a variety of customers
- Ability to resolve issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion while achieving the desired business outcomes.
- Completed one or more of the following:
- Quickbooks Certified User training (QBCU)
- Xero advisor certified
- NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification
- ExpensifyApproved! University
- SAP Concur Certified Associate
- Workday ERP Certified
- Oracle Fusion Certified
- Microsoft Dynamics Certified
- HRIS/SSO subject matter expert
- Accounting or Finance background
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.
Something looks off?