Staff Product Designer (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Design at Brex
The Design team brings together creative individuals with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and responsibilities. Our team joins us from fintech startups, design agencies, and Fortune 500 companies. We strive for innovation and are responsible for crafting seamless experiences across our financial platform, helping our customers get time back so they can focus their attention on scaling their business.
What you’ll do
You will work with product and engineering teams to successfully communicate, evolve and execute a strong product design standard that showcases Brex as a leader in financial innovation. You are a crucial component of our company’s growth and product launches through your contributions on strategic direction, high visual standards and focus on user needs. You take on an owner’s mentality, taking pride in your work as well as your team’s work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Brex.
- Partner with the leadership team to successfully communicate our product strategy, process and lead cross-functional meetings to align teams
- Creative thinking and strategic execution. You will be asked to think outside of the box, and partner with our product and eng teams to push innovation forward
- Will work across the entire business stack and and make an impact at different stages of the product: building vision & strategy, ensuring all the loose ends are tied up when executing, and making sure the operational components to support onboarding are in place, not just the product
- Grow and scale the design team across the design org
- Push forward and maintain a high design bar and level of execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for detailed articulations of strategy, process, and leading cross-functional meetings to align teams
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, design and product management teams
- Strong ability to craft a clear narrative and paint a vision that communicates and aligns teams
- Passion for team building and development
- 10+ years of design experience
- Experience working with tools including but not limited to Figma, Jira, Looker, Slack, Google Apps, Salesforce, Chrome Console
- Experience working on products in both B2B and B2C companies
- Experience working in fintech and/or banking
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.