Manager, Implementation (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Implementation at Brex
The Implementation team is focused on onboarding net-new and existing customers to the Brex Empower platform, ensuring they have a delightful experience. The Implementation team is the face of Brex and is responsible for providing the customer with a unique and fresh experience as they transform their mundane expense management process into something more employee-focused and exciting. We are collaborative and supportive, working cross-functionally to provide the best experience possible and always putting the customer first. We focus on turning booked revenue into billed revenue through the process of implementing customers quickly and successfully. We have a culture where we support and lift each other up to build an authentic, inclusive environment where our team members can grow, shine and make an impact.
What you’ll do
You’ll be a front-line manager to a team of Consultants who will be responsible for implementing customers on to the Brex Empower platform. If you enjoy building teams (involved with the strategy and scaling) at a fast-growing company, this is the role for you. Your role will be cross-functional, working with leaders across sales, marketing, finance, product, customer success, and engineering. You’ll be helping to develop the implementation methodology which will be used to scale the team.
- Manage a team of Consultants and provide 1:1 mentoring and coaching
- Partner with data, ops and finance to create and manage operational metrics that evaluate the individual and team’s performance
- Build dashboards (in Looker / Salesforce / and other tools) to monitor the success of our customers and the performance of the team
- Contribute to the strategy of the team - you will be expected to write memos around new processes/ideas
- Maintains a pulse on product release features and anticipates the need to adopt best practices and knowledge-share across the department to communicate the commercial impact
- Educated on the different ways the system can be utilized/configured to improve the customer business process and training our implementation consultants on best practice
- Create a positive, encouraging culture that connects and engages the team and individuals
- Inspire and motivate your team to provide exceptional levels of quality to our customers
- Represent the Implementation team cross-functionally with leaders of other departments
- Hire, develop and retain the people on the team
- 4+ years of previous management experience at a b2b SaaS company or financial services company in an implementation or customer success role
- Implementation experience in Financial, Expense Management, or ERP Software space
- Experience in project management and product configuration in sofware implementation services
- Understanding of project methodologies
- Experienced leader who can inspire teams to provide exceptional levels of quality
- Proficient in data-analytics tools like Looker and Excel
- Comfort leading customer engagements that may contain both technical and non-technical work streams
- Experience building out an Implementation department at a fast-growing software company
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.