Senior IT Technical Program Manager, GTM Systems (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Engineering at Brex
Engineering is responsible for building innovative products and infrastructure for both internal and external users. Our goal is to accelerate the business through technology, and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish that. Teams are autonomous, value inclusivity, eager to learn, teach and constantly improve how things work. Together, we strive to build robust and scalable systems that enable Brex to continue growing rapidly with our customers and help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do
As a Technical Program Manager at Brex you will be responsible for partnering closely with the Go-To-Market Sales and Marketing teams to define and execute on a long term systems strategy and roadmap. You will develop a deep understanding of our business needs and drive the implementation and utilization of different systems and tools to streamline our business workflows. You will have broad exposure to our technical stack and gain diverse expertise in a variety of tools and technologies. You will work directly with key business stakeholders and be a strategic partner in their success and the growth of the company.
- Translate business requirements into scalable system solutions
- Collaborate with different business functions, gather and understand requirements and propose solutions that leverage full potential of the applications/systems
- Configure and provide administration support for the GTM applications
- Analyze, design and develop best practice business processes through technology solutions
- Develop and own a systems roadmap for a specific GTM function
- 5+ years of experience in GTM Operations or Systems role
- 5+ years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Experience administering or developing GTM CRM Business Applications
- Strong experience partnering with business stakeholders from different backgrounds and levels
- Certifications in Salesforce or other Business Applications
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation systems
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with databases and data warehouses
- Familiarity with Looker, Snowflake, or other data analytics tools
- Experience managing and maintaining integrations between business applications
- Experience in a Sales or Support role
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Must be working in Canada at the start of role.
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.