Sales Productivity Enablement Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, expanding usage, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What you’ll do
As a Sales Enablement Program Manager at Brex, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our sales team. You will be responsible for equipping our Account Executives (new logo) and Client Sales Executives (expansion) with the knowledge, tools, and resources they need to excel in their roles. Your role is multifaceted, encompassing training facilitation, content creation, curriculum development, relationship building, stakeholder management, and data-driven decision-making.
- Facilitate ongoing sales enablement sessions covering a wide range of topics, with a primary focus on enhancing the skills, execution, and productivity of our sellers
- Develop engaging sales training materials, including decks, videos, exercises, and impactful slide content
- Create essential sales training assets such as conversation guides and coaching guides
- Manage key sales enablement programs from content ideation and building to review, delivery, and reinforcement
- Deeply engage with sales managers and reps to understand their needs and challenges, and effectively communicate these insights to sales leadership
- Collaborate with teams across the organization, including Marketing, Business Development, and Product, to ensure the quality and relevance of sales enablement content
- Translate product features into solutions for challenges and business outcomes for key personas
- Utilize data to inform enablement initiatives and measure their success, continually improving the sales enablement program
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Approach challenges with a positive attitude and a bias for action
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills to communicate ideas, objectives, strategies, and training content across different media and stakeholders
- Proven experience in sales enablement
- Adept at creating engaging and interactive sales training materials
- Ability to build strong relationships with sales teams and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Data-driven mindset, capable of using data to refine and improve enablement initiatives
- A proactive and action-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Experience working in a high growth B2B technology or software company
- Enable sellers to effectively target the office of the CFO (VP of Finance, Corporate Controller, Head of Finance and Accounting, Head of Procurement/Treasury, Travel Manager, etc)
- Experience in creating highly adopted on-demand micro learning modules within learning management systems
- Proficiency with Command of the Message and MEDDICC/MEDDPICC methodologies
- Proficiency in working with tools such as Gong, Workramp LMS, Highspot/Seismic, Google Slides, PowerPoint, Kahoot, and Outreach
- SaaS Sales Experience
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.