Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Customer Experience at Brex
The Customer Experience (CX) team provides our customers with constant, live support as they build and grow their businesses. Our team is a passionate group that understands how to give customers a seamless support experience. In communication with our customers daily, we have the opportunity to provide insights and feedback, as well as identify process improvements to our partner teams—sales, products, operations, and engineering. We prioritize customer retention, which we accomplish by keeping high standards for how we serve our customers and making sure they leave every conversation satisfied and inspired.
What you’ll do
At Brex we deeply value high quality Customer Experience and view it as necessary to our success. As a Support Specialist for Brex, your goal is to make our customers happy and productive, to work collaboratively with sales, product, and engineering, to set a high standard for how we serve our customers, and to always communicate with empathy and respect.
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate and timely manner via, email, phone and chat
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering teams
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation
- This role is required to be located within the greater Ottawa ,ON area
- Passionate about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- Ability to communicate technical problems in a elegant and tactful way
- Strong communication and writing ability
- Empathy, diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor's degree
- FinTech experience
- Prior experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a support function
- Currently hold or have recently held a Series 7 and/or 63 securities license
- Opportunities for over time
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.