Product Manager Intern (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
**This is a 12-week Summer 2024 internship**
Product at Brex
The Product organization is at the forefront of Brex's mission to reimagine financial systems so all growing businesses can realize their full potential. We identify and scope out the most impactful opportunities for Brex to tackle. We have a deep understanding of the business and are responsible for aligning cross-functional teams across the company around key decisions. We work cross-functionally with teams at Brex across engineering, legal, compliance, design, and many more to set strategy, define a roadmap, and drive products from inception to launch to ensure Brex continues to evolve for the benefit of our customers.
What you’ll do
You’ll be joining one of our Product teams — a cross functional group of product managers, designers, engineers and data scientists.
As an intern at Brex and a member of the Product Management team at Brex, you will be responsible for partnering with a Senior Product Manager to own the roadmap and strategy of building out the team’s products, aligning multiple teams and stakeholders, and creating product features and initiatives. Our team is committed to creating a driven and diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Initially, you’ll own these key responsibilities including: Analyzing weekly product usage data, conducting customer research with active and churned customers, and using these learnings to scope and implement product/market-fit-enhancing features
- As you develop your core PM skill set and grow familiar with the instant payouts surface area, you’ll begin project managing the revenue access project workstreams.
- Throughout the summery, you’ll collaborate with a cross-functional team including engineering, design, marketing, operations, underwriting, sales, and partner with other product managers
What we Value
- Experience working with tools including but not limited to Jira, Looker, Slack, Google Apps, Salesforce, Chrome Console, Figma
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineers and product management teams
- Rigorous analytical thinking and a hunger to drill into problems and seek answers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (writing product recommendations, leading meetings, aligning teams and influencing product decisions)
- The ability to inspire and lead a team/project effectively (providing updates, meeting deadlines and driving decisions forward)
- Experience creating a centralized product feedback process that helped contribute to quarterly planning and product prioritization
- Experience writing/editing/contributing to documentation, training materials, help articles to support product launches
- Fluent in SQL and statistical analysis, tracking and attribution systems
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.