Manager, Sales Development (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Sales at Brex
The Sales team is the driving factor behind revenue for Brex. Every member of our team directly affects our bottom line. We focus on generating new opportunities, acquiring new customers, and building even stronger relationships with our current customers. We have a unified culture recognizing big wins daily and celebrating individual accomplishments weekly and monthly. We make sure that top performers are recognized and have built a competitive environment to keep the team motivated and unified.
What you’ll do
As a Manager, Sales Development, you will build, lead and mentor a high performing Sales Development team. Strong candidates will be data-driven and focused on improving and optimizing individual and team results. Success in the role requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, cross-functional alignment and a focus on innovation and testing.
- Lead and mentor an SDR team to achieve monthly and quarterly quota
- Onboard and ramp SDRs effectively to drive early success in role
- Provide regular coaching, feedback and professional development while prioritizing and maintaining an inclusive, engaged team environment
- Report on individual and team-level performance, identifying strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Maintain daily activity goals and weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting for various business stakeholders; drive adherence to SDR Playbook and enforce rules of engagement
- Partner with marketing to improve lead scoring and SDR/demand generation processes by providing regular, actionable feedback
- Partner with sales training to improve team prospecting skills, objection handling and product knowledge; establish individual and team-level training cadences to improve effectiveness
- Partner with Sales to improve AE:SDR partnership and prospecting plans
- 1+ years SDR management experience with a consistent record of quota attainment as Manager and IC
- Strong expertise in outbound sales, primarily through email, phone, and social selling
- You are an expert at partnering with marketing to plan and execute multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns
- Expert at using Linkedin, Outreach, SalesNav, ZoomInfo, SFDC
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.