Revenue Finance Manager (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Finance at Brex
The Finance team leads financial planning & analysis, corporate development, capital markets, business operations, and Board & investor relations. We strive to be agents of change and strategic thought partners to the business. We actively participate in driving corporate strategy and translating that into execution by the business units. We are integrated with teams across go-to-market, engineering, and product and work closely with them to evaluate key questions, solve problems, and drive results to maximize Brex’s long term shareholder value.
What You’ll Do
We are currently searching for an exceptional Manager to join our Revenue Finance team. In this role, you will play an instrumental role in shaping and executing our financial strategy within the GTM Sales teams.
Your expertise will be key in building an accurate pipeline and revenue forecasts as well as aiding in unit economic and market ROI analysis. You will ensure that quotas are expertly set and maintain vigilant guardrails around customer acquisition costs, and drive numerous other strategic revenue initiatives.
- Maintain the Sales Capacity model to forecast pipeline, bookings, revenue, and compensation
- Lead the financial and headcount planning, and performance reporting for the GTM organization
- Partner across Sales on initiatives ranging from contracting to pricing optimization
- Provide data-driven insights and financial analysis to optimize the performance of the Revenue organization
- Collaborate with Sales during planning and creation of annual business goals
- Partner with the Sales teams to provide analytical support to drive ROI and align their initiatives with the business’ financial plan
- Partner with the FP&A team and other departments to ensure alignment with the consolidated company plan and performance reporting
- High exposure to the executive leadership, including monthly reporting and analysis delivered directly to the CEO, CFO, CRO, and CMO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, or related field
- 4+ years of investment banking, Private Equity, and / or corporate finance experience
- High level of financial analysis proficiency
- Comfortable interacting with internal and external senior level executives
- Strong communication, team-working, quantitative and analytical skills
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm and driving personal vision
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- Experience in a GTM finance role is preferred
- Familiarity with Looker databases and Salesforce is a plus
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.