Head of Revenue Finance (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Finance at Bex
The Finance team leads financial planning & analysis, business finance, corporate development, capital markets, and board & investor relations. We strive to be agents of change and strategic thought partners to the business. We actively participate in driving corporate strategy and translating that into execution by the business units. We are integrated with teams across go-to-market, engineering, and product and work closely with them to evaluate key questions, solve problems, and drive results to maximize Brex’s long term shareholder value.
What You’ll Do
We are searching for an exceptional Head of Revenue Finance to join our Finance Team. In this role, you will partner with the senior executives across the GTM organization, including Sales, Marketing, Partnerships and Customer Success, and play a key role in planning, being an insight center, supporting strategic decision-making and forecasting the business. The ideal candidate has experienced success in a dynamic, high-growth, and fast-paced environment, brings a quantitative, data driven mindset, and should have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills across all levels of senior management (including VP, SVP and C-suite). This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team and make a meaningful impact on our business.
- Drive cross-functional alignment in GTM strategy across Finance, Sales, Marketing and the Executive leadership team in close collaboration with the CFO, CRO and CMO
- Lead annual planning, quarterly reforecasts, and weekly analysis' of GTM performance and investments to highlight trends, opportunities, and causes of unexpected variances
- Drive headcount, quota capacity, and expense planning for the GTM org. Partner with Sales Ops to identify opportunities to better align Sales incentives to company priorities
- Create / delivery strategy for pricing, customer acquisition incentives, revenue attainment forecasting, headcount investment, commissions, deal desk custom pricing, and sales incentives
- Establish growth efficiency frameworks (CAC and paybacks) to identify key opportunity areas and drive future investment in GTM initiatives
- Prepare and deliver management presentations for leadership to analyze results and present forecasts, build narratives that describe business strategy and performance, assess business risk and operating health, and align cross functional teams to effective solutions
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Business, Finance, or Accounting. MBA is preferred
- 10 + years of relevant financial experience, having held positions of increasing scope and responsibility at a high-growth tech company
- Previous experience in a leadership role, managing and developing a team of finance professionals
- Skills as relationship-driven leader who will be expected to help strengthen the relationship between finance and the business
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven success partnering and collaborating across various functions
- Experience retrieving and handling large amounts of data in Excel or other database systems
- Highly self-motivated and stellar work ethic with strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a SaaS company or other recurring revenue model
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.