Product Operations Associate (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Operations Program Management
Operations Program Management at Brex ensures the smooth and efficient running of the expansive Ops organization, with our Product Operations team working hand-in-hand with product and engineering to ensure our Go-to-Market and Ops teams can collectively power the company’s “Dream Big” visions. The mission of Product Operations is to ensure customer advocacy and centricity in all products and features that Brex launches. We rally our team around operational readiness and diligent change management (training, communications, etc.), and ensure all of our workflows and standard operating procedures contribute to the best possible customer experience.
What you’ll do
At Brex we deeply value high quality Customer Experience and view it as necessary to our success. As a Product Operations Associate, you will act as the intermediary between our EPD teams and Customer Experience and Operations teams with a specific highlight on establishing a strong working model for Beta Programs. You will be responsible for ensuring that teams on CX, Ops, and GTM have complete context on Beta programs and the coordination between relevant partners.
- Is a primary liaison between the EPD and CX/Ops and GTM teams for particular Beta launches
- Willing to own the Beta launch experience from start to finish
- Ensure that the framework and strategy for Beta launches are clearly established
- Develop the correct framework in providing a customer base for new product launches as they occur
- Coordinate and communicate relevant insights and feedback about Beta launches from CX, Ops, and GTM partners involved
- Partner with EPD teams to implement proper KPI tracking for Beta launches and features
- Design and manage the process of communicating Beta product/feature timelines and relevant information to internal stakeholders to ensure launch-day success
- Collaborate with the internal Product Operations and Training/Content teams to ensure we have the most seamless handoff when it comes to a Product GA launch
- Experience with participating in or managing projects and process improvements
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
- Proficiency in understanding key metrics for business success
- Competency to establish and maintain an operating framework for Beta launches moving forward
- Ability to effectively manage time by balancing competing tasks and prioritizing initiatives
- Familiarity with various software and data platforms including Snowflake, Looker, and Jira
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage data with a high degree of accuracy
- Self-motivated and dedicated with proven critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to communicate and translate complex and/or technical material to a customers and customer-facing audiences
- Experience with Brex’s Customer Experience group
- Prior experience in a supporting a customer-facing support organization
- Prior experience in supporting Beta launches
- Excited about Brex products and sharing our most recent improvements with the team
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.