SEO & Growth Lead (Remote)
Why join us
Brex empowers the next generation of businesses with an integrated corporate card and spend management software. We make it easy for our customers to manage every aspect of spending and empower their employees to make better financial decisions from anywhere they live or work. Brex proudly serves tens of thousands of growing businesses, from early-stage startups to enterprise leaders.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
What you’ll do
- Define and execute Brex’s SEO strategy across keyword, content, technical, and off-page
- Conduct industry research to identify content gaps and high-impact keywords
- Define and prioritize requirements for developers working on technical SEO initiatives
- Collaborate with Content Marketing to develop and execute SEO content strategy
- Track and analyze SEO performance metrics including traffic, rankings, and conversion rates
- Drive experimentation and split testing programs across email, lifecycle, and Brex.com
- Partner with Integrated Marketing teams to pilot and measure paid search campaigns
- 7+ years of experience in SEO, ideally in B2B software
- Expertise in on-page and technical SEO best practices, algorithm updates, and industry trends
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an eye towards traffic and growth metrics
- Experience designing and executing content strategy around SEO initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple projects, working with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proficiency in SEO and website analytics tools such as AHrefs, GA4, GSC, and Amplitude
The expected salary range for this role is $112,000-$126,000. However, the starting base pay will depend on a number of factors including the candidate’s location, skills, experience, market demands, and internal pay parity. Depending on the position offered, equity and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package.
Please be aware, job-seekers may be at risk of targeting by malicious actors looking for personal data. Brex recruiters will only reach out via LinkedIn or email with a brex.com domain. Any outreach claiming to be from Brex via other sources should be ignored.