Software Engineer, Intern
🚀 About Compa
Compa is a venture-backed enterprise SaaS startup building the future of compensation. We’re building real-time, data-driven tools powered by the best enterprise compensation dataset for HR teams to scale competitive pay decisions.
Data-driven decisions help us make better human decisions. Our tools are designed to make compensation easy to understand and communicate so pay decisions are consistently fast and accountable.
Compa makes this possible, and opens up incredible new ways to understand and manage compensation outcomes at scale.
💻 About the role
Compa is looking for interns to join our team. As an intern, you will join Compa for 10 weeks (duration is very flexible) and work on our core product and systems. We’re looking for interns that want to code, grow, and have an impact on the world.
Compa has a wide breadth of projects that will continue to expand as we grow. A few examples of projects are: finding new ways to bring its unique data to HR teams, leveraging Artificial Intelligence to unlock new insights and predictions related to the labor market, building tools to scale our internal operations, ensuring engineering excellence throughout our stack, and maintaining our enterprise grade security posture.
You will join Compa’s world-class, in-house engineering team and partner with Compa’s co-founders to build and scale the company, it’s systems, and products.
👋 About you
- You want to make compensation more transparent, fair, and equitable.
- You want to learn in highly ambiguous and constantly changing situations.
- You have a bias for action - transform ambiguity and uncertainty into concrete next steps.
- You are able to overcome obstacles to ship - done is better than perfect!
- You are a collaborative problem solver.
- You are looking to realize your potential by engaging with challenging problems, both technical and societal.
Here’s our stack:
- React JS
You don’t need to have prior experience with these exact technologies but some experience is a plus.