Sr. Content Architect
About the opportunity
We are seeking a passionate and creative Content Architect who will be responsible for advocating and promoting the value of content within our organization and to external stakeholders. You will play a pivotal role in driving content awareness, adoption, and engagement by showcasing the strategic importance of content and its impact on business growth and customer satisfaction.
What to expect?
Content Advocacy and Education:
- Act as a champion for content, promoting its strategic value and benefits
- Develop and deliver presentations, workshops, and training sessions to educate internal and external teams on content best practices, trends, and industry insights
- Create compelling content evangelism materials such as case studies, whitepapers, blog posts, and videos to educate and inspire internal and external stakeholders
Evangelise Structured Content:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product, to develop content that showcases the power of composable and structured content
- Conduct research and gather insights to inform content strategies and identify content gaps and opportunities
- Create artifacts enabling customers to apply content best practices to their use cases and to encourage them to explore how structured, composable content can improve business outcomes with a vision for future growth.
Content Creation and Curation:
- Develop high-quality, engaging, and impactful content assets, including articles, social media posts, videos, infographics, and more
- Curate and repurpose existing content to maximize its reach and impact across various channels and platforms
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and content creators to ensure the creation of valuable and relevant content
Education and Training
- Co-develop engagements and learning courses related to content – such as content strategy, content operations, authoring experience, orchestration, and scaling content – that our Professional Services and Learning Services teams can deliver to customers
- Develop and execute content distribution strategies to increase content visibility and reach
Thought leadership and industry engagement:
- Establish yourself and the organization as thought leaders in the industry by actively participating in events, conferences, and webinars
- Collaborate with industry influencers and experts to co-create content, and participate in panel discussions and speaking engagements
- Stay up to date with industry trends and developments and share relevant insights with the team and stakeholders
What you need to be successful?
- Proven experience as a Content Architect, Content Strategist, or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing principles, strategies, and best practices.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Creative mindset with a passion for storytelling and a knack for engaging content creation
- Proficient in using content management systems and digital marketing tools
- Experienced in omnichannel content delivery and structured content
- Strong analytical skills to measure content performance and derive insights for continuous improvement
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work cross-functionally and influence others.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with Contentful is a plus
Join our dynamic team and play a vital role in driving content excellence and engagement across the organization. Apply now and become a Content Architect, shaping the way we create, distribute, and promote content for maximum impact.
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital experiences
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share ownership and the success of our company
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous amount of paid time off, including vacation days, education days, and volunteer days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for information, support, discussion, and counseling for life’s challenges
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Use your physical fitness budget to get away from your desk and support your physical wellness
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- A monthly phone/internet stipend and phone upgrade reimbursement after 2 years
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlassian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice-controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 750 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
with any information you may have.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.