Field Marketing Representative
Location: Vancouver, BC
Faber Connect is a marketplace connecting construction companies to local workers looking for temporary or full-time work. Join us as we pursue our vision to disrupt the $1 trillion construction labour market.
Faber is looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals looking to take on an exciting challenge and join a fast-growing construction technology start-up. Faber’s field marketing team is a critical component of our company and has helped fuel the company’s incredible growth. Exceptional performers will have significant opportunities for advancement within the department. In this role, you will;
- Join a highly motivated and diverse team.
- Challenge yourself and have a lot of fun with amazing colleagues.
- Develop a deep understanding of the construction industry and Faber’s products.
- Help revolutionize one of the world’s largest and most important industries.
About the Role:
Faber’s field marketing representative will be responsible for creating a detailed list of construction sites within the territory they want to visit. Your goal will be to meet with key members of the job site team and convert them to loyal Faber customers.
As an FMR at Faber, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Faber’s growth.
- Meet with construction site teams to check their workforce needs.
- Schedule weekly site visits.
- Track your success every week with the management team.
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business.
- Have a strong desire to pursue a career in sales.
- Valid driver's license, vehicle or access to a car-sharing program
- Fluent in English or working proficiency in English.
- Proficient with Excel or Google Sheets.
- Brand sales or Field marketing experience is a plus
- Experience with CRM a plus.
What We Offer You:
- Base Salary + commission.
- An exciting, fun, agile work environment.
- Gym, phone, and transit costs are subsidized.
- Vehicle subsidized.
- Quarterly Team off-sites.
- Friday team lunches.