Senior Partnerships Success Manager
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
As the Senior Partnership Success Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of all insurance partner-related activities, including onboarding, training, product and systems support, tracking, and reporting. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, utilizing your excellent communication and project management skills to ensure partner satisfaction and resolve critical issues. You will represent the voice of the partner within Motive and collaborate with the partnerships team to develop and implement scalable operational processes to support the growth and success of our insurance partners. Join our dynamic company and play a crucial role in one of the world's most important industries.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned partners, building positive relationships and driving engagement.
- Manage the onboarding of new insurance partners and provide ongoing support for existing partners, including systems and product support, training, demos, critical metric reporting, and API integration.
- Develop and improve insurance partners' customer onboarding and experience as Motive clients.
- Ensure all internal resources and systems access (Salesforce, workflows, internal education) are set up and maintained for insurance partners to guarantee timely and accurate critical metric reporting.
- Develop, implement, and maintain scalable operational processes and procedures to support insurance partner expansion.
- Track, prioritize, and communicate insurance partners' product enhancement requests and represent the partner's voice with cross-functional teams.
- Serve as the main contact for partner escalations.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years sales experience with consistent, documented overachievement
- 2+ years partnership/channel management/enterprise/key account experience
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, both internally and externally, with all levels of management
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written, and active listening skills
- Self-starter with the ability to drive teamwork to get results in diverse, fast paced environments
- Proficient in project management tools and applications including Asana, Google Workspace, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce and Order Management software
- Prior experience in the insurance industry or in SaaS Enterprise/Key Account management
Your compensation may be based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. For certain roles, total compensation may include restricted stock units. Motive offers benefits including health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits, paid time off, sick time off, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance as well as 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about our benefits by visiting Motive Perks & Benefits.
The compensation range for this position will depend on where you reside. Motive uses three geographic zones to determine pay range. For this role, the compensation ranges are:
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.
Something looks off?