Client Partner - Customer Success
Do you love using consultative analysis and executive presence to grow revenue and achieve long-lasting client relationships? Do you get a thrill when you see customers fully engaged with your product and achieving their goals? Are you passionate about client experience and innovation?
Then, we should talk. We’re Incredible Health - a fast-paced, hyper growth, category defining, career marketplace for healthcare professionals. And, we’re hiring Client Partners to work with hospitals and health systems across the country to optimize their processes and grow their hires.
- Own Value Creation for an assigned book of hospitals and health systems - measured through Client Retention, Revenue Growth, & Employer Optimization.
- Creation and execution of growth strategies with a defined set of clients, focused on revenue retention and growth
- Accountable for overall partnership with clients through the entire customer lifecycle - post onboarding to upsell, resell, and/or renewal.
- Serve as a customer partner and advisor, helping our clients achieve their hiring goals through process improvement, hiring funnel optimization, product feature rollouts, marketing strategies, and more
- Work collaboratively with Operations resources to create a unified and optimal client experience
- Analyze internal and external market data to deliver strategic and focused results to clients
- Build relationships and regularly engage with client C-suite and senior leaders with a professional, authoritative, and data driven approach
- Operate creatively with a high degree of autonomy, reporting to Director of Client Success / Client Success Lead
- 8+ years of proven experience in a similar customer success, consulting, relationship sales, or account management role
- Demonstrated success providing client consultation to senior level executives
- Successfully achieved revenue retention and growth targets
- Experience delivering in fast paced, high growth working environments
- Background in healthcare technology and/or experience in nursing or recruiting highly preferred
- Love building relationships with clients & demonstrate success in building and maintaining strategic client relationships
- Work easily within environments of high ambiguity and rapid change with a passion for problem solving.
- Highly proactive and self-motivated - able to manage multiple priorities
- Curious & analytical by nature with comfort converting data into insights for clients
- Enjoy being part of a collaborative team that learns, teaches, and occasionally rescues birds
- Great sense of humor & speak sarcasm fluently
- Love of tacos preferred
- Travel up to 25%
And now a little more bit about us…. Incredible Health is a fast-growing, venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. Our software and service helps healthcare workers like nurses find and do their best work. We’re using technology to give health care recruiting a much-needed speed and quality boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners - how to get the staff they need. Our vision is to help healthcare workers live better lives. We’re backed by top venture firms and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We get to make a difference in the lives of healthcare workers who are truly amazing people.
- We are a very high caliber team of medical doctors, nurses, software engineers, designers, sales leaders, client partners, and more.
- We pay a real salary and we’ve got you covered when it comes to your health (medical, vision, dental).
- Unlimited vacation, so take a break when you need it!
- We have a great family leave policy, so you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.