Jobs & Batching Specialist
Do you love using your organizational skills and attention to detail to deliver high quality work? Do you want to be in a working environment surrounded by amazing colleagues who are just as passionate and excited as you are? Do you want to make a difference in the careers of nurses across the country?
Incredible Health is hiring a highly motivated and energetic Jobs & Batching Specialist to join our Operations organization. As a Jobs & Batching Specialist, you will play an important role in maintaining accurate job openings that represent hospital recruiter hiring needs. You will also ensure high quality matches between nurses and jobs on the Incredible Health platform to drive a positive experience for both nurses and hospital recruiters.
The typical day-to-day in this role will involve:
- Set up and maintain job openings that accurately represent hospital recruiter hiring needs
- Review and ensure high quality matches between nurses and job openings on the Incredible Health platform
- Manage jobs/matching quality and productivity metrics and investigate ways to further drive these metrics
- Partner with Recruiter Advocates and Customer Success Partners to deliver a positive experience for hospital recruiters
You might be the one we’re looking for if:
- You have strong attention to detail and are process-oriented
- You are organized and have the ability to prioritize across different tasks
- You can move fast, make decisions quickly, and display good judgment.
- You have a desire to solve problems with creative solutions.
- You have a willingness and desire to learn.
- You have a collaborative, team-oriented working style with the ability to work independently and make decisions when needed.
- You have a positive attitude and are comfortable adapting to change.
- You’re available to work 40 hours per week and are authorized to work in the US.
- You are open to a 2-month 1099 trial period. The 1099 trial period is to make sure this is a transition you would like to make.
Success in your first 6 months will look like:
- You exhibit solid understanding of our Jobs/Batching systems and consistently deliver high quality jobs and batches that meet hospital recruiter hiring needs
- You deliver on quality and productivity metrics and understand how to investigate and further drive your performance metrics
- You have built strong relationships with your fellow Recruiter Advocates, Customer Success Partners, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
And now a little bit about us...
Incredible Health is the fastest-growing venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. Our software and service help healthcare workers like nurses find and do their best work. We’re using technology to give healthcare recruiting a much-needed speed and quality boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners - how to get the staff they need. Our vision is to help healthcare workers live better lives. We’re backed by top venture firms like Andreessen Horowitz and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We get to make a difference in the lives of healthcare workers who are truly amazing people.
- We are a very high-caliber team of medical doctors, nurses, software engineers, designers, sales leaders, account managers, and more.
- We’ve got you covered when it comes to your health (medical, vision, dental) and future (401k).
- We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are commonly underrepresented in our industries.
- We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team - we strive to create a work environment that lets you have fun and celebrate (team events and trivia galore!).