Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be the face of Motive for our largest customers. You will be responsible for assisting customers through the implementation process, proactively working to achieve and maintain full customer satisfaction for the duration of their product subscription while driving upsells and renewals. As a member of a fast-paced and tight-knit team, you will help support product and business development to satisfy customer needs along with developing internal tools to help the business scale.
What You'll Do:
- Establish and oversee the customer's continued adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Continually learn about the needs of the client at all levels by proactively uncovering emerging pain points and expectations to get a more clear picture of how Motive can address problems and create satisfying solutions and outcomes
- Ensure the successful delivery of a detailed and complex sales offering while tracking and measuring the value the solution brings to the customer
- Work collaboratively as part of the customer team by partnering, building plans and communicating with AEs, the Onboarding team, Professional Services, Sales Engineers and other internal colleagues to ensure aligned customer engagement and effective support
- Identify upsell and expansion opportunities in order to grow the NRR for your book while ensuring renewal and retention metrics are exceeded
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years Enterprise Customer Success or Account Management experience
- Direct experience working in the fleet management or telematics industry
- A customer-centric thinker with a track record of delivering scalable solutions in a high-growth environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, high-ambiguity environment; setting personal objectives and prioritizing activities based on impact
Your compensation may be based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. For certain roles, total compensation may include restricted stock units. Motive offers benefits including health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits, paid time off, sick time off, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance as well as 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about our benefits by visiting Motive Perks & Benefits.
The compensation range for this position will depend on where you reside. For this role, the compensation range is:
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.