Manager, Enablement Programs
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
As the Program Manager in Revenue Enablement, you will play a critical role in managing the Revenue Enablement system. You will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and delivery of complex programs that involve multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders. Your role is to ensure that the program objectives are met within the allocated budget, timeframe, and quality standards. Your responsibilities will have a direct impact on the success of the business, and you will work closely with the Revenue Enablement team to achieve our objectives. Program management responsibilities will include defining programs’ scope and objectives, planning and scheduling, managing program risks, coordinating program activities, monitoring and reporting program progress, managing program budgets, managing program stakeholders, and ensuring program quality.
- Assume Chief of Staff responsibilities in support of the Sr. Manager of Enablement Programs and the Sr. Director of Sales Enablement: Provide support to the Sr. Manager in day-to-day activities. Manage special projects independently and ensure that key initiatives are on track. Ensure all strategies across the centers of excellence are consistent and flow through all of our initiatives.
- Plan and manage annual Revenue Kickoff Events. This includes managing logistics, developing content, and ensuring a positive attendee experience.
- Lead Sales President's Club steering committee. Work with senior leaders to plan and execute President's Club events. Manage the logistics, agenda, and content for each meeting, and ensure project team members stay on track, within budget and at the right standard of quality.
- Plan, manage and improve monthly Revenue Organization Town Hall meetings: Work with cross-functional teams to create a program that delivers timely and relevant information to stakeholders in the Revenue Organization. Manage the logistics, agenda, and content for each meeting.
- Lead project execution of Enablement Business Partner Segment-specific improvement initiatives (“EBP Plays”) as needed.
- Build and systematize Enablement Services to better support the Enablement Business Partner team.
- Manage and facilitate the Enablement monthly All Hands meeting: Organize and lead the monthly meeting to ensure that all members of the Sales Enablement team are informed of key initiatives, successes, and challenges.
- Manage and facilitate the monthly Enablement Program review meeting: Organize and lead the monthly meeting to ensure that the Revenue Leadership team is informed of key program initiatives, successes, and challenges.
- Manage the Enablement communications system: Develop and implement a long-term comprehensive communications strategy that effectively delivers messages to stakeholders across the organization. This includes managing email communications, developing internal newsletters, and creating content for the company intranet.
- Develop and produce monthly internal sales podcasts for each business segment: Create compelling content that informs and engages internal stakeholders. Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify topics and ensure accuracy.
- Conduct experiments on the effectiveness of new content and communications delivery tactics: Continuously evaluate and improve the communications system to ensure that stakeholders are informed and engaged.
- Develop and manage Employee Engagement initiatives that promote employee engagement and satisfaction. This includes managing employee surveys, organizing team-building activities, and recognizing outstanding performance.
- Develop and maintain an activity/outcome scorecard for each project, initiative, or program in the portfolio and be able to talk in data-centric terms about the portfolio's performance.
- Manage a small team of individual contributors.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field
- Master’s Degree a plus
- Experience managing a team is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a sales enablement, leadership, event planning, project/program management, marketing, or communications role
- Ability to work with, present to, and influence executive leadership
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management tools
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.