Technical Program Analyst
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
As a Technical Program Analyst, you will report to the Senior Manager of Technology Operations and will be responsible for overseeing the systems and tools powering our Global Technical Support Organization, including Genesys, Salesforce, Slack, and others. We’re looking for an experienced, dynamic, and growth-oriented individual to drive a state-of-the-art agent experience that is rooted in Salesforce and its supporting ecosystem. You're a good fit if you have an interest and aptitude in understanding the business needs deeply and designing thoughtfully for not only efficiency but also for the highest quality and scalability. You think about the customer and agent experience first as you think through solutions and help identify ways to drive improvements.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn about the business needs of the support organization and utilize your deep knowledge of technology to design processes and automation, in order to create the most efficient tool configuration possible.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of technology tools used by the support teams
- Support members of the management team organization to accomplish technology goals
- Work with Enablement to ensure support agents effectively navigate new tools/systems and changes to existing tools/systems
- Manage incoming tools/system access and configuration requests
- Develop proof of concept in Salesforce to assist development partners
- Triage day-to-day issues that arise for internal and external tools
- Partner with Operations teams to optimize agent processes
- Develop and automate tool/system specific reporting
- Partner with IT and engineering to implement and troubleshoot new apps and systems
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in technology operations role or similar experience
- 2+ years contact center operations knowledge
- A deep and ever-improving understanding of Salesforce and the surrounding ecosystem, including 3rd party products
- Strong project management and process improvement skills
- Effectively juggled multiple priorities and created a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A passion for learning new technologies and quickly becoming the resident expert
- Strong communication that partners effectively with different teams in order to drive results
- Proven experience implementing and improving systems powering customer support
- Preferred Certified Salesforce Administrator/Consultant
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.