Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program Manager
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
As a DEI Program manager, you will develop strategies to support the advancement of internal talent, and continue to build an inclusive workplace in our Motive teams. We are seeking a team-oriented and skilled diversity and inclusion practitioner with demonstrated ability to design, implement and execute programs and events as well as program manage work streams across multiple sites and organizations. Key to this role is the ability to partner and integrate diversity and inclusion within all of our global sites, organizations, HR and recruiting processes with the ability to move fast, and collectively make an impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the Recruiting and Employer Brand teams to host and sponsor diversity recruitment events.
- Develop and improve relationships with current and new talent sourcing organizations and partnerships.
- Be the business partner for each ERG to help drive quarterly events, increase membership, employee development, and internal communications.
- Enable an inclusive workforce through training, inclusion round tables, and community events.
- Collaborate strategically to engage employees, amplify successes, and ensure inclusive internal and external messaging and awareness campaigns.
- Track, evaluate, and report on progress and the effectiveness of DEI programs.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of corporate business experience in people, human resources, diversity or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of diversity and inclusion experience.
- Experience with project management, strategic operations, recruiting, event planning, and designing data-driven diversity program strategies.
- Preferred Degree in Gender studies or Anthropology, Mass communication, Marketing/Employer Branding, Human psychology.
- We are looking for candidates from Lahore and Islamabad only.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.