Senior Solutions Engineer - Integrations (Mexico)
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
The Senior Solutions Engineer - Integrations works tightly with customers on understanding their integration needs, and assists in designing the solutions, development and deployments. They support and advocate for our users and focus on delivering quality. As part of the frontline of the Professional Services organization, the Solution Engineers are responsible for meeting customer project deadlines, customer satisfaction for services, and identifying leads/upsell opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Sales and/or Customer Success teams and our customers to understand our customer’s business challenges and help them leverage the connection between our data-rich platform and their systems to increase their competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Build custom integration solutions for our customer’s use cases using Java and the Mulesoft platform.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers IT departments and help them realize the value the Motive’s platform provides to their organization
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst Motive's internal stakeholders in sales, marketing, customer success and R&D departments
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in active development and implementation of integrations using Mulesoft
- Customer facing experience implementing OAuth, SAML, and Single Sign On
- Ability to build productive client relationships, identify and develop opportunities for new business and new services offerings
- Experience with Enterprise Integration Design Patterns and designing APIs
- Mulesoft Platform Architect or Mulesoft Integration Architect Certification is preferred
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on enterprise SaaS or other public cloud vendors
- Experience using Agile SCRUM
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.