Sr. Partnerships, Contracts, and Integrations Manager - Public Sector
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
Motive is building out its Public Sector team and is looking for a Senior Partnerships, Contracts, and Integrations Manager who can help create the foundation of this business. Motive’s Public Sector team is focused on delivering best-in-class telematics and safety solutions to public entities that require more visibility into their operations.
What You'll Do:
- Own our Public Sector partnerships and integrations: Work closely with Sales, Product, Finance, Systems, and Operations to develop and manage key partnerships and integrations for the Public Sector business.
- Build and expand our Public Sector partner ecosystem: Perform customer and market analysis to identify and implement partnerships that best fit Motive’s Public Sector strategy and work cross functionally to create mechanisms that enable successful execution of that strategy.
- Identify and research integration opportunities: Identify and address gaps in product integrations that impact Motive’s success in the Public Sector. You’ll perform analysis, provide recommendations, and use data to justify those investments as well as taking a hands-on approach to managing the integrations from discovery to launch.
- Be the conduit between Motive, partners, and integrators: Act as facilitator between internal Motive teams, our partner ecosystem, and our product integrations to ensure a positive and seamless experience for customers, sellers, partners, and integrators.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in government contracting, consulting for government entities, or a high-growth SaaS company that sells to the Public Sector
- 3+ years of experience working with reselling partners or channel sales highly preferred
- Executive presence and comfort communicating with the C-suite
- Advanced communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Exceptional spreadsheet / data management skills
- Experience working on cross-functional projects with various stakeholders and a demonstrated expertise in managing such projects
- Able to thrive in ambiguous, fast paced environments under tight and unpredictable timelines
- Strong, demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Bachelor's degree required
Your compensation may be based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. For certain roles, total compensation may include restricted stock units. Motive offers benefits including health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits, paid time off, sick time off, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance as well as 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about our benefits by visiting Motive Perks & Benefits
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.