Business Systems Analyst-1
Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
What You'll Do:
Relentlessly improve the efficiency, scalability and reliability of our front-office and back-office systems and business workflows. Prior experience in partnering with Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Support, Order Management and other stakeholders to understand their business needs, and prioritize them against overall business goals and strategic initiatives for Front Office and Back Office systems and workflows on Salesforce, CPQ and other enterprise applicationsDraft design documents, gather requirements, build test and deployment plans, manage communications, and own initiatives from inception through rollout. Collaborate closely with Salesforce Systems Administration, Development, Quality Assurance and Support teams to build, configure, test and release systems changes in a timely manner and with the highest quality.
What We're Looking For:
- Understanding of Front Office and Back Office business processes and systems related to Marketing (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce ecosystem), CPQ (Salesforce), Support Cloud
- 2+ years of experience designing solutions and building requirements for CRM, and CPQ platforms that translate into low-friction and high-impact business processes.
- Minimum of one implementation life cycle with Salesforce
- Experience working with mid-senior business stakeholders in technical/developer/business communities
- Understanding of best practices and processes in Agile
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships.
- Ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear and concise manner using written visual and oral communications.
- Outstanding emotional intelligence, people skills, self-awareness, and team focus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, information systems or related fields.Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
The applicant must be authorized to receive and access those commodities and technologies controlled under U.S. Export Administration Regulations. It is Motive's policy to require that employees be authorized to receive access to Motive products and technology.