Nu was born in 2013 with the mission to fight complexity to empower people in their daily lives by reinventing financial services. We are one of the world’s largest digital banking platforms, serving millions of customers across Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia.
About the role
At Nubank, our Product Managers are the ones working in the trenches and are ultimately responsible for the success or failure of our product teams. It’s the PM’s job to ensure that our company gets the right product built and delivered to our customers. Truly great Product Managers will, over time, shoulder ever greater responsibility for realizing Nubank's vision to be the most influential financial services company in the world.
You will be responsible for
- Build products with the team to achieve main business objectives and solve customers’ needs
- Responsible for the speed and quality of the team’s decisions to maximize impact
- Be involved in every stage of a product’s life cycle: Product definition, development planning, development monitoring, launching, measuring results and problem definition.
- Communicate and create strong relationships with diverse global teams
- Maintain strong stakeholder management with cross-functional teams, such as Design, Engineering, Business Analyst, etc.
We are looking for a person, who has:
- Vision - Set the vision for the product, understand how it connects to company objectives
- Customer Focus - Deep dive in user behavior, talk to real customers, see products used in the real world
- Prioritisation - Help our teams prioritise features based on customer feedback, engineering complexity and the most relevant business metrics
- Structured thinking - Ability to grasp problems of varying levels of complexity and reduce them down to their essentials
- Execution - Understand the problems we are trying to solve and work closely with engineers, designers, data scientists and other functions to define, iterate and ship
- Communication - Build constructive relationships, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and have a great time doing it
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Health and life insurance
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- Nucleo - Our learning platform of courses
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Vacations of 15 workdays
- Gym partnership
Our Nu Way of Working
Our work model is hybrid and has cycles that can be from two to three months according to the business of expertise. For every eight or twelve weeks of remote work, one will be at the office.
Know more in this blog: Colombia