Risk & Assurance SME
Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nubank.com.br.
About the role
- Work as a point of contact for internal and external audits related to Information Security and IT-Controls;
- Work as a consultative to collect evidences and perform the follow-ups;
- Negotiate the due dates with audit and other teams;
- Create internal audit reports and summarize findings and results;
- Stay up to date on Central Bank and other financial regulations;
- Perform activities related to regulatory compliance regulation, like Brazil Central Bank and other financial regulatory organizations;
- Coordinate with the initiatives of Product Owners and Product Managers acting as a facilitator, managing timelines, and encouraging compliance adherence;
- Communicate and respond to management team about compliance and regulatory related subjects;
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors and regulators agents;
- Work closely with Global Infosec and teams to support and work on risk remediation;
- Review corporate policies and procedures according to regulatory requirements.
- Audit experience: advanced level knowledge of participating on audits as a point of contact;
- Risk oriented: entry level knowledge of understanding the risks;
- Technical skill: technological background on Information Security regarding concepts and theory. No practical knowledge in technical stuffs is required, but the practical knowledge can be a base of knowledge;
- Effective communication: give helpful feedback, communicates assumptions and gets clarification on tasks, excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Get the stuffs done: collaborates to drive small-to-medium deliverables, takes the initiative to fix issues proactively, does not wait to have assigned work;
- Flexible and mature thinking: best practice is a wonderful idea but not always the right level of practice. This role must be able to be compromised around regulation and information security and bring new ideas to the table;
- Ability to understand the financial regulation and translate it into an internal documentation;
- Advanced English skills.
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Diversity & Inclusion
At Nubank, we want to be sure that we're building a more diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the customers we serve and seek to empower. That's why we hire based on equality. We consider gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other identity markers as enriching elements to our company while ensuring neither of them represent a barrier when recruiting fantastic talent.