Anti Money Laundering Governance Senior Analyst
Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million active customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico, Argentina and Colombia. Currently Mexico has over 4 million customers and is a financial entity regulated by CNBV..
About the role
- Analyze escalated cases derived from the transactional alerts generated by the AML transaction monitoring system, to identify suspicious situations to determine if cases need to be presented before the CCC.
- Support in the AML regulatory reporting before CNBV.
- In charge of the AML & diffusion program.
- Creation of AML policies and procedures.
- Support in internal, external and global AML audits.
- Advisory on AML topics related to digital onboarding and controls.
- Analysis of new products and features from the AML perspective..
How We Work
- You act like you own the company where you work
- You are enthusiastic about building partnership with other teams
- You are willing to go the extra mile and getting involved in many areas
- You challenge the status quo
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented teams
- You are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- Professional in law, administration, finance, Economic Sciences or related.
- 3 to 5 years experience in monitoring transactional AML alerts and-or in compliance areas in processes related to transactional monitoring; training and regulatory advisory for AML.
- Knowledge of sanctions and KYC processes related to AML.
- Investigation related to AML and network analysis
- Has autonomy to make decisions that impact customers and Nu based on AML policies;
- Knows the specific regulations of the area and have the responsibility to apply them in their routine;
- Attention to details and organization;
- CNBV certification is a plus
- Banking aml investigation.
- Ability to make quick strategic decisions, considering the whole context and analyzing possible risks to the business;
- Knowledge in Excel, Sheets, Looker, and Databricks is desirable;
- Fluency in both English and Spanish;
- Nubank equity
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 17 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
Diversity and Inclusion at Nu
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.