Senior Product Ops Lead
Nu was born in 2013 with the mission to fight complexity to empower people in their daily lives by reinventing financial services. We are one of the world’s largest digital financial services platforms, serving 85 million customers across Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia. As one of the leading technology companies in the world, Nu leverages proprietary technologies and innovative business practices to create new financial solutions and experiences for individuals and SMEs that are simple, intuitive, convenient, low-cost, empowering, and human. Guided by its mission, Nu is fostering access to financial services across Latin America.
Our Product Operations Team
At Nubank, many things are done from scratch. We understood that to offer the most transparent, fair, and intuitive financial products and services; we had to recreate them from our early days completely. We needed professionals who could navigate from business strategy to project management for this endeavor, from risk assessment to cross-team alignment. That's how and why our Business Architect team was born. A quarter Product Manager, a quarter Business Analyst, a quarter Management Advisor and a quarter… Something else? Business Architects are the ultimate owners of Nubank's operations, ensuring that projects and processes run efficiently.
You can read more about it in our blog and get some insights into how we work.
As a Product Operations Lead, you're expected to:
- Be in charge of conceptualizing and managing projects related to Customer Experience Alliance
- Define OKRs each semester, one set of OKRs for the whole of CX Alliance
- Work closely with our Product Managers, Business Development and Software Engineering teams to ensure our customer, and business needs are mapped and correctly prioritized
- Lead the weekly CX leadership meeting and ensure important updates and blockers are brought and help unblock the team where necessary
- Lead plannings each semester, working with the PM and Squad leads to develop a product roadmap for each team - the roadmaps must incorporate the projects worked on by all jobs families
- BPO Operations: ensure it meets our quality standards, checking dashboards and ensuring the BPO Index is shared with BPOs and they prioritize improving the metric, among others.
We're looking for an experienced Product Operations Lead who has:
- 8+ years of experience in similar roles
- Customer Experience experience - Not necessarily execution but on strategic projects
- Solid analytical background from data-driven, tech-forward companies who operate at scale, or management consulting firms
- Experience leading strategic projects, preferably related to growth or commercial initiatives
- Demonstrable track-record of stakeholder management and end-to-end project leadership
- Experience building partnerships from inception to delivery
- Experience managing by influence and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- A 'can-do' approach to work, always looking for new ways to adapt traditional practices in a new and challenging way
- Fluent or native Spanish and English
- Equity at Nubank
- Health insurance
- Vacations of 15 workdays
- NuLanguage - Language learning program
- Parental leaves
Diversity & Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team comprises women in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is an essential part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow, and share ideas.
Candidates should be based in CDMX.
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will be working from home for 3 months and 1 at the office (CDMX).