Consumer Insights Specialist
Nu was born in 2013 with the mission to fight complexity to empower people in their daily lives by reinventing financial services. We are one of the world’s largest digital financial services platforms, serving 85 million customers across Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia. As one of the leading technology companies in the world, Nu leverages proprietary technologies and innovative business practices to create new financial solutions and experiences for individuals and SMEs that are simple, intuitive, convenient, low-cost, empowering, and human. Guided by its mission, Nu is fostering access to financial services across Latin America.
Our Consumer Insights team
Today our team is already acknowledged through the organization as a key partner in strategic activities ranging from understanding consumers' pains to drive our product positioning and defining whether (and how) to enter a new market until understanding what is the best way to go about a campaign and how to best convey a marketing message.
As a Consumer Insights Specialist you're expected to:
- Act as a business partner to identify when and how market research can contribute with a business issue
- Conduct end-to-end research projects for different objectives (market understanding, brand, innovation, communication, customer satisfaction
- Propose and discuss a research plan for different briefings
- Develop questionnaires or scripts for quantitative and qualitative researches
- Conduct qualitative focus groups, interviews or other qualitative methods
- Develop data analysis to answer business questions and uncover insights
- Share insights within the company
- Help to develop and execute the research plan aligned with Marketing and Nubank OKRs
- To map not only Consumer Behavior, but also our competitive landscape and Society trends to support Innovation, Brand Development and Campaigns
We are looking for a Consumer Insights Specialist who:
- Has +6 years of specific experience in market research or consumer insights (experience in research agencies with qual and quant researches is a differential).
- Has experience on different research methodologies (for marketing understanding, innovation, brand, communication, customer satisfaction, among others.
- Has analytical skills being able to connect data from different sources and translate quantitative and qualitative data into insights
- Has fluent English and Spanish.
- Has an eagerness to learn, is not afraid of taking chances and is prepared to face challenges.
- Has a collaborative spirit, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and flexibility to adapt depending on the team's needs.
- Is passionate about having a positive impact in the life of Mexicans, by building the future of financial services in the country.
- Health and life insurance
- Opportunity to earn equity
- NuLanguage - Language learning program
- Parental leaves
- NuCare - Our employee assistance program
Diversity & Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team comprises women in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is an essential part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow, and share ideas.
All interviewing and onboarding is done virtually. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will be working from home +8 weeks and 1 at the office.