Nu was born in 2013 with the mission to fight complexity to empower people in their daily lives by reinventing financial services. We are one of the world’s largest digital financial services platforms, serving millions of customers across Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia. For more information, visit our institutional page https://international.nubank.com.br/careers/
About our team
The media team is responsible for Nu's media strategy, tactics, and implementation, from upper to lower funnel, considering the best channels for each business and comms goal, based on data and creativity. The Media Manager will be responsible both for leading the media team's mindset to the next level, delivering smart-efficient initiatives, and to guide the growth team in a constant test and learn approach to explore new channels and to optimize them.
Once here, you will:
- Be accountable for the in-house performance (Growth) and brand media teams in Nu Colombia.
- Lead the process of strategic media planning/execution and serving as a resource across the teams.
- Monitor budget tracking with finance across media channels.
- Own the full funnel media strategy throughout the user journey (from awareness to acquisition).
- Actively lead the improvement of media efficiencies across all channels in performance and branding.
- Be responsible for multichannel annual negotiations strategy across all media channels (online+offline).
- Build long-term sustainable relationships in the media ecosystem.
- Stay up to date with the latest media trends in the industry.
What you will need:
- Being a thoughtful leader in the media ecosystem in Colombia.
- Deep understanding in media reporting tools and solutions.
- Learned how to balance both performance and brand purpose approach to achieve success, efficiently delivering full-funnel projects.
- Solid experience with online and offline media channels.
- Clear executive level communication.
- Being able to work collaboratively.
- Built and lead empowered teams.
- Spanish speaker, fluent in English.
- Chance of earning equity at Nu
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Health and life insurance
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- Nucleo - Our learning platform of courses
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Vacations of 15 workdays
- Gym partnership
Our Nu Way of Working
Our work model is hybrid and has cycles that can be from two to three months according to the business of expertise. For every eight or twelve weeks of remote work, one will be at the office. Check more information here.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Nu, we want to be sure that we're building a more diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the customers we serve and seek to empower. That's why we hire based on equality. We consider gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other identity markers as enriching elements to our company while ensuring neither of them represent a barrier when recruiting fantastic talent.