Nu was born in 2013 with the mission to fight complexity to empower people in their daily lives by reinventing financial services. We are one of the world’s largest digital banking platforms, serving millions of customers across Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia. For more information, visit our institutional page https://international.nubank.com.br/careers/
Our XForce in Mexico
You will have the opportunity to help reinforcing Nubank's culture in another country, provide the best onboarding experience for the local xpeers and make sure they learn the Nubank's way of delighting and assisting the customers, help the local team to implement the customer excellence structure and be part of the construction of an amazing local company that will bring a financial revolution in Mexico just like we are doing in Brazil.
To build a strong and diverse team is one of our most precious values, therefore your work will be decisive for our success on developing the Customer Experience Chapter in a different country.
Our Xforces push the envelope when it comes to leadership, leading by example, adopting new concepts, training, engaging people by purpose and building a high trust environment. The most common activities for this position are:
- Proactively help in tasks related to customer excellence.
- Map out local process and work on intuitive and clear training material for the xpeers.
- Onboard the team focusing on processes/technical aspects but also rich in Nubank's and Xpeer's culture.
- Help with adjustments, headcount model, dimensioning, quality/CSAT monitoring
- Roll up your sleeves and do the work that needs to be done, even when not related to customer excellence.
- Proactively gives constructive feedback (product, tooling, customer perception, communication).
- Help shaping up the first xpeers (performance, providing actionable feedback).
- Manipulate and analyse data to make decisions (spreadsheet, graphics, dashboards, etc).
- Inspire and engage people towards business objectives.
- Managage a family of 15+ xpeers
- Advanced English
- Proven ability to act as people manager and also technical/process skills.
- Great people skills - good listener, great communication, enjoys engaging in discussions with people with different backgrounds and from different cultures.
- Solid analytical & multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to details, data management & results oriented.
- Alignment with Nubank's values
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Health and life insurance
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- Nucleo - Our learning platform of courses
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- 17 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Gym partnership
Our Nu Way of Working
Our work model is hybrid and has cycles that can be from two to three months according to the business of expertise. For every eight or twelve weeks of remote work, one will be at the office. Check more information in https://blog.nu.com.mx/nu-anuncia-modelo-hibrido-de-trabajo/
Diversity & Inclusion
At Nu, we want to be sure that we're building a more diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the customers we serve and seek to empower. That's why we hire based on equality. We consider gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, and other identity markers as enriching elements to our company while ensuring neither of them represent a barrier when recruiting fantastic talent.