Customer Excellence Junior Analyst
Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nu.com.co.
Our Customer Excellence team
Nu Colombia has arrived, and we’ll soon start growing our already amazing team, and we are always looking for the most innovative and creative professionals out there. If you are tired of bumping into the same solutions for old problems, we might as well be the next step of your career.
We are building a community of fanatical customers, and we do that by providing outstanding customer experience to everyone. Everything we do has our clients in the center of it - from the way we design our products to how we handle every customer interaction. We are building meaningful relationships with each of our clients, and that's why millions of Latin Americans love us.
You can read more about it in our blog and get some insights into how we work.
As a Customer Excellence Junior Analyst, you're expected to:
- Provide support to our customers answering chats, emails and calls
- Empower our customers by making sure they know our app’s features
- Analyze customer's application data and documents submitted
- Collect feedback and suggestions from customers and prospects
- Triage and treat potential bugs and operational issues affecting customers
- Track claims on our chargeback process
- Call customers to confirm information needed on potential fraud cases
- Reach out to late customers to explain payment plans
- Identify opportunities to improve our internal processes and share with leaders
We're looking for people who are:
- Studying or have a professional degree
- Spanish speakers and have intermediate/advanced knowledge of English
- Passionate about Customer Service and technology
- Active users of social media
- Great people skills - good listeners, and enjoy engaging in discussions with people from different backgrounds and are willing to go beyond and enchant customers
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback from a customer service point of view
- Creative problem solver
- Data-driven, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Very attentive to details
- Able to develop rapport & demonstrate a caring attitude
The position is based in Bogotá, Colombia
- Health and life insurance
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- Vacations of 15 workdays
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Parental leaves
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
*Interviewing and onboarding are currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. If/when relocation is required, we have a team dedicated to global mobility and have partnered up with the best companies in the market to make sure processes run smoothly. We also offer a very competitive relocation package for international hires.