Head of Corporate Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2022
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
- Own the overall product narrative for Plaid and drive coordinated GTM strategy to execute on it.
- Lead all Product Marketing for centralized platform products at Plaid, and provide matrixed mentoring ("be the spiritual leader") to all other PMMs embedded within the different Plaid goal based teams.
- Distilling down customer insight, market data and industry trends to create a compelling product positioning narrative
- Creating a culture where Product Marketing is the voice of the customer and establishing that credibility with the Product teams
- Identify the most impactful problems across the organization with a relentless focus on solving
- Build a PMM team that has an active voice in Product and Market Strategy
- Deeply connect with customers to understand their needs and areas of continued innovation
- Collaborate closely with Brand, Content and Growth Marketing to help drive a cohesive strategy
- Demonstrates technical expertise, business acumen and creativity
- The ability to inspire with a narrative and mission statement both internally and externally so Product Marketing is clearing the path for a successful execution of the product strategy
- Strong leadership and ability to inspire the team and build a world class culture
- Someone with a deep product understanding and ability to thrive in a developer oriented organization
- Experience running a PMM team at an organization with a B2B selling motion
- Nice to have- knowledge of the FinTech ecosystem and the key players within the market
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.