Experienced Product Manager - Transactions
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
We believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
The Personal Finance team develops market leading API products that power the most influential digital personal finance experiences that help millions of consumers every day. Our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone by making it easier for our customers to help their users meet their personal finance goals. We do this through a state-of-the art, machine learning engine that enables our customers to seamlessly build delightful experiences on top of consumer-permissioned financial data.
You’ll define and drive the strategic vision and product direction for the Transactions & Liabilities products, driving new capabilities into our core offering and creating category defining solutions. You’ll work closely with customers to better understand what they need, and work with your team to build new features and enhancements which help us create more value. You’ll deliver a market leading set of products through excellent execution, keen attention to quality and detail, and obsession about customer satisfaction.
- Long-term strategy and vision setting. You’ll define the path forward for your product area, and inspire stakeholders to help execute on your vision.
- Delivering value at scale. Our products reach thousands of customers and millions of consumers, so you’ll have the opportunity to create widespread positive impact.
- Discovering new problems and applications. Our products are used across numerous, constantly evolving customer segments and use cases – you’ll have the opportunity to build on the leading edge of data products.
- Collaboration and teamwork. You’ll work across a highly cross-functional team of engineering, data science, product marketing, and more to collectively deliver meaningful solutions.
- Meaningful track record (8+ years) of PM experience with demonstrated ability to accelerate established products
- Customer centered – you thrive on spending time directly with customers, establishing close relationships, and becoming their go to partners.
- Metrics and impact driven – you have a keen sense of translating customer needs into product solutions that create value and drive business outcomes.
- Quality obsessed – you set a high bar for the products you deliver, pay attention to the little things, and think holistically about delivering a best-in-class product experience.
- Set the pace – you understand the scale of the opportunity ahead of you and move with urgency to deliver meaningful impact to our customers.
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.