GTM Strategic Finance
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
Plaid’s Finance team plays a critical role in shaping our long-term business strategy and execution. We are seeking an experienced finance leader to join the GTM Strategic Finance team to help provide analytical rigor and data-driven insights to drive success across the Sales & Marketing team at Plaid. This role is highly analytical and strategic, and requires an ability to seamlessly navigate between complex details and the big picture. This role will report to the Strategic Finance, GTM Lead.
What excites you...
- Supporting Plaid’s Chief Operating Officer and S&M Leadership on strategic planning and budgeting processes
- Owning all financial modeling, planning, and reporting for Plaid’s GTM org, including monthly budget reviews and annual planning
- Providing financial insights to drive success across the Sales & Marketing organization
- Maintaining and improving Plaid’s Sales & Marketing efficiency and ROI metrics and provide data-driven insights and recommendations on resource allocation and investment decisions
- Collaborate with business partners and revenue operations team to build financial models that forecast revenue growth from new sales performance
- Preparing GTM focused quarterly board materials
- Helping to recruit and manage a world-class Finance team at Plaid
What excites us...
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely strong analytical, financial modeling, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to develop trusted cross functional relationships, influencing decisions at the highest levels, and driving alignment on financial targets
- Experience designing and improving financial processes, systems, and controls to match the needs of a high growth business at scale
- Proficiency with core financial and GTM systems. Salesforce, Netsuite, SQL, and Planful experience is a plus
- 6+ years with strong operating experience working in finance at a high-growth technology company. Prior investment banking, management consulting, investing or high caliber finance organizations
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
See more open positions at Plaid
Something looks off?