Partner Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
Plaid’s Go-to-Market (GTM) Partnerships team unlocks “one to many” customer relationships with technology platforms to allow more end customers and consumers to benefit from Plaid’s solutions. Partner Marketing is a critical function that enables our GTM Partners to attract and onboard new Plaid customers in a highly scalable manner.
You will own the relationship with Sales & Marketing leaders at Plaid’s top existing partners and high-potential revenue-generating Partners. You will lead cross-functional project management activities (internally and externally) to generate new joint sales opportunities. Activities will include marketing content creation with strategic Partners, coordinating or organizing Partner events, creating scaled content campaigns to engage a long tail of existing partners, and analyzing key success metrics to ensure that we are optimizing our return on investments.
You will work closely with the Referral Partnerships Team Lead, peers in the Partnerships team, and internal cross-functional team members to build and develop a highly scalable playbook and program that prioritizes joint business growth.
- Partner marketing: Create, own, and lead the entire partner marketing program to drive sales pipeline with Referral and Reseller partners across all industry verticals and customer segments.
- Partner management: Own a portfolio of low-touch referral partners and drive sales pipeline via 1-to-many content campaigns and self-serve educational content.
- Cross-functional partner: Collaborate with teams such as Marketing, Revenue, and Partnerships to enable highly scalable partner marketing programs with high return on investment.
- 7+ years of work experience, 5+ years of partner marketing experience
- B2B marketing experience
- Fintech experience strongly preferred
- Strong communicator and internal relationship builder, who can collaborate cross-functionally (e.g., with our Product teams)
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Experience and/or excitement to help build a ‘program’ as well individual partner relationships is a big plus
- A passion for building productive partner relationships at scale
Our mission at Plaid is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. To support that mission, we seek to build a diverse team of driven individuals who care deeply about making the financial ecosystem more equitable. We recognize that strong qualifications can come from both prior work experiences and lived experiences. We encourage you to apply to a role even if your experience doesn't fully match the job description. We are always looking for team members that will bring something unique to Plaid!
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.