Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Are you passionate about selling multiple solutions strategically while still working in a fast paced environment? Does working with multiple stakeholders and enterprise clients while still making a massive impact excite you? Do you want to be part of the movement to help restaurants write their comeback story? Three times, yes? Sounds like we found a match!
About This Opportunity:
Popmenu is seeking an experienced & consistently top performing B2B Enterprise Sales Executive to join our Enterprise Sales team. This is someone who has a demonstrated a consistent track record of consultative, multi-solutions/multi-location at the C-level/executive level. In this role it is your responsibility to make sure that you are growing a high-volume but profitable business in line with our company strategy, brand, and values. You are someone with a hunting mentality and consultative approach. You have experience communicating with C-Level Executives effectively, and you are confident in your communication skills. You approach new prospecting activities and deal-advancing activities with the utmost balance, and you are well-disciplined in sales processes and CRM hygiene.
What's on Your Plate:
- Revenue generation – Enterprise Account Executives at Popmenu know how to sell the long-term value of a simplified technology solution, across decentralized buyers and c-levels within their accounts. Enterprise still operates with urgency in an accelerated sales cycle (targeting the average time-to-sign for these larger agreements to occur within the same calendar month). Scoping and conducting product demos and closing deals. Our Enterprise AEs are true champions of restaurant success—staying on top of key industry challenges and delivering regular thought leadership and insights to expand our brand.
- Partnering effectively: Hospitality is the business of relationships! We take ownership of the company’s success and make each other shine through communication and collaboration. Whether sharing learnings and best practices with internal teams or spending time connecting with external partners, our AEs know how to maximize relationships to identify opportunities and deliver results.
- Executing a winning Sales strategy: Our Enterprise Sales Exec possesses both strong business and financial acumen to independently translate & put into practice what the company’s growth goals are, coupled with executing a replicable sales process to target, prospect, and close strategic sales objectives within their large accounts. Value-based selling, to multiple c-level decision makers is instinctive and already part of your discovery and plan.
- Driving new business: Our Enterprise Sales Exec takes full ownership of driving new business accounts, with a multi-prong approach and with different stakeholders, maintaining strong partner/channel relationships, and actively prospecting relevant in-market engagements. They are fluent in quarterbacking large deals from start to finish in order to expand Popmenu’s enterprise-level business within their defined geographic territory. Effectively identify new revenue streams within accounts while cross-selling (upselling) solution offerings to current customers.
- Ensuring accountability for outcomes: You are a disciplined practitioner of proactive pipeline management and daily performance management within Salesforce CRM. You utilize our CRM/performance management tools to ensure accurate forecast and demonstrate a sustainable future pipeline to consistently achieve quota attainment.
- Team selling strategy: Our Enterprise Sales consultant will be able to showcase strong cross-functional relationships and collaborative efforts with Customer Experience (CX), Marketing, Product, Leadership and other internal partners to promote and foster client acquisition of larger enterprise accounts.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Demonstrated B2B selling success with multi-solutions
- Consistent achievement of quarterly quota.
- Demonstrated pricing integrity focused on profitability.
- Proven expertise in consultative selling to enterprise-level strategic accounts both in zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers.
- Strong business and financial acumen, sales and revenue operations, financial forecasting, pipeline management.
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS company in the restaurant/hospitality sector with more than 10,000 restaurant clients. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and their customers. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
- Genuine Core Values: We asked our employees what’s most important to them in the workplace and carefully sculpted our 4 core values to truly represent our company culture. We’re proud that our culture has been recognized with several awards including Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work and Top Workplaces USA. We’re even prouder that peers recognize each other on a monthly basis for exemplifying our values with what we call Super Booms.
- Giving Back: In addition to our larger partners such as the Giving Kitchen, our culture champions (aka monthly Super Boom winners) pick a cause they are passionate about, and we’ll make a donation in their name.
- Visible Growth and Development: There is no way to avoid personal growth in a start-up! We keep innovating and improving and our team members keep growing as well. Just in the last year, 1 out of 5 team members has been promoted into a new role.
- Company Ownership: When we say, “Act Like an Owner”, we put our money where our mouth is! Every single team member receives meaningful company equity options because we recognize that every role is important for our success.
- Benefits for the Whole Family: Along with the typical medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits, we’ve got your furry family members covered with our Wagmo Wellness Plan.
See more open positions at Popmenu
Something looks off?