Digital Marketing Manager
The role and impact you’ll make
Do you live and breathe all things digital marketing? Do you already have hundreds of followers on Threads? Are you constantly thinking about creative ways to engage people on social media?
We want to talk to you. We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with a combination of creativity, intense curiosity, and a data-driven mindset to own content creation and deployment across Rebel Girls’ digital marketing platforms including social media, website, email newsletters, paid media (search and display), podcasts, apps, and more.
In this role, you will drive awareness, engagement, and audience growth by staying on top of current media and industry trends to develop and execute creative and engaging content and campaigns. You will monitor the success of these campaigns and constantly test, optimize, and experiment. You will be an integral part of the marketing team, and will work closely with the sales, editorial, audio, product, and comms teams.
Your responsibilities will include
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all relevant channels
- Execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns in partnership with marketing lead
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize site content and user experience
- Work with Rebel Girls brand ambassadors on joint posts and campaigns
- Work with partners on collaborations, giveaways, and partner posts
- Engage with followers across all organic channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize strategy based on these insights
- Develop new channels and optimize existing channels to achieve marketing goals
- Follow company brand guidelines to ensure messaging is consistent with company guidelines/value/mission
- Successfully drive awareness for all Rebel Girls product lines
- Work with the creative team and stakeholders to develop content materials
- Own, update, and maintain organic marketing calendars to ensure content is executed according to established timelines
You will bring to the team
- 3–7 years of experience in digital marketing, social media management, or similar roles, demonstrating a clear understanding of social media strategy, content creation, and digital marketing.
- A robust understanding and active engagement with social media platforms, keeping abreast of current trends, innovations, and best practices.
- Creative and strategic thinking with a strong understanding of what drives engagement.
- A hands-on mentality and eagerness to drive content creation and execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging content for various digital platforms – including websites, blogs, email, videos, mobile apps, and social media channels.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Can-do attitude — you’ll be joining a small and mighty team that requires wearing a number of hats — eagerness to learn and take on new challenges is important.
- Significant Tik Tok and YouTube experience
- Product marketing experience
- Experience marketing to moms and girls
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision plans for you and your dependents
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- Company-paid life & disability insurance
- Annual Wellness Stipend
- Fertility/Adoption Stipend
- 401k with company matching
- Vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- Equity in a purpose driven company
Rebel Girls requires that all individuals, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume, portfolio and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital Marketing Manager”.